Ladbrokes Poker Download Software
Ladbrokes Poker Download
If you haven’t already, click here to download and install Ladbrokes Poker.
Now that you’ve already installed the Ladbrokes Poker download, let’s learn how to use this software!
The Ladbrokes Poker Lobby has a lot going on:
The top display consists of the following elements:
- Ticker – The Ticker displays the latest promotions and special offers.
- Tickets – The Tickets displays shows how many Tournament Tickets you have available.
- Poker Points – Displays your current Poker Points total.
- In Play – How much money you have on the poker tables currently.
- Balance – How much money you have remaining in the cashier.
- Cashier – This button will take you to your cashier page for depositing and withdrawal functions. You can also deposit via the website.
Now the main section of the lobby is what we use to find the games we want to play:
- Games Navigation – This is where you can find all the available poker games. Click on the (+) sign next to an option to expand the selection. You can select from Beginners tables (micro-stake games, perfect for newcomers), cash tables, MTTs, STTs, Free Play and Private Tables. Private Tables all you to set up a game with just friends! All freerolls, qualifiers, and satellites to the big live poker events such as the WSOP can be found in the MTT section.
- Choose Your Table – Just double click on the table of choice and you’ll be taken there!
- Scrolling Banner – The scrolling banner gives information about long-term promotions. Just click on a banner to read about the details.
- Sit & Go – See available Sit & Goes.
- Tournaments – See available Tournaments.
- My Lobby – Here you will find the tables that you have selected as your favourites and your calendar where you can place reminders about events.
- Private Games – Find all listings of your private tables.
Selecting an option on the left pane will update the center section with the list of appropriate tables. Double click on the table you’d like to play at!
Below the main section is the bottom “Smarty” bar with several options:
- Menu – We’ll go over this below!
- Promotions – Read about the current promotions offered.
- Cashier – Visit the cashier for quick deposit and withdrawal options.
- Homepage – Takes you to the Ladbrokes homepage.
- Buddies – A fast and simple way to manage and track your online friends.
- Poker Shop – Visit the Poker Shop and buy gadgets with your poker points!
- Help – If you need some customer service!
- Casino Games – Quickly jump into the casino to play some slots or blackjack!
- Poker Games – If you are in the casino lobby this button brings you back to the poker lobby.
- Connected – The number of players currently logged in.
- Seated – The number of players currently seated.
- Buddies – Your list of Buddies.
- Responsible Gambling – Link to Fair Gaming Information website.
- Bad Beat – The current Bad Beat prize.
- Time and connection – UK time and the quality of your connection
The Menu button on the bottom Smarty bar provides additional options:
- Register – Create an account.
- Help – If you need some customer support.
- My Account – A shortcut to a player’s account pages and all associated information, including the Raked Hands Checker.
- Options – A list of the most common table settings so you can customize your game play.
- Change Lobby View – This allows a player to chose from the classic ‘tree view’ lobby or the quick and easy ‘quick play’ view for those wanting a simple and fast access to the tables or the ‘Advanced’ view for those looking for more specific offerings.
- Message Settings – Change your lobby message settings.
- Pokerbet – Clicking here opens the PokerBet software. Gamble on who will win the pot!
- Private Tables – Quick and simple access to creating your own private cash or sit-n-go tables for you and your friends.
- Integrity – boring! Don’t click this.
Ok, hopefully you are now completely comfortable with the Ladbrokes Poker download and can navigate your way around! Have fun at the tables and good luck!